The 2014 Schedule flyer is available for download here, as a pdf file.
Live Music starts Friday at 5:00 p.m. and 12:00 p.m. on Saturday. The Free Sunday Gospel Show starts Sunday morning at 9:30 a.m.
- $35 ...Weekend Pass
- $20 ...Friday Night Only
- $25 ...Saturday All Day
- $20 ...Saturday Night after 4:00 pm
- $Free...Sunday Concert - 9:30 am
- $Free...Saturday Workshops - 9:30 am
- $25 ...Dry Camping/3 nights (Thurs, Fri, Sat) -- No campers before 9:00 a.m. Thursday.
- Free Showers in the School
- Pets OK on leash, and they must stay in the campground. Pets are not allowed in the audience area!
- Not set up for credit/debit cards...Cash or check only.
In our humble opinion:
We have the best for the least of any festival in the northwest...Price, accomodations, location, and quality bands. (No duds for Toledo... We hire only the best that apply and it is competitive to get selected.)
If it is rainy or too hot, we are covered by a second indoor stage and can move the shows indoors.
We have a great sound person, in OMB Sound ( Rob Folsom). He is always there and has been chosen by attendees response.
General Cothren, Festival Director.
For more information call General at 360-785-3478 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.